P

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life in Boise

This is the first day of school - Hanna 3rd grade - Sara 2nd grade - Allie Kindergarten Carter loves this bear - after he gets hurt he gets a cold rag to put on his "owie" and then sits with his bear - this day I was lucky and he fell asleep I love Sara's blue eyes and dark hair combo, especially after a long day in the sun giving her pink cheeks. Allie has the opposite look, blond hair, olive skin, hazel eyes The front of our house The cul-de-sac we live on (this is the view from our front yard) Our kitchen Our backyard - Scott hung some swings from the big olive tree and the kids love to play out there. They also love that there is a little hill and they ride down it in Carters tonka truck. This yard is a definate crowd pleaser with our kids and their friends.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Misty I love your house! It looks so fun! Thanks for the pics. I really miss you guys. I thought I was impervious to the charms of your children but alas I was not as sheilded as I thought and I miss them very much...and you and Scott also;) cant wait to read some more about your life in ID!

Mari Burgess said...

See!! Now was that so hard? So cute! Your backyard looks GORGEOUS!! Makes me miss you!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

We miss you too. Doesn't seem right to not have you drop by on Sundays. We are still here with your folks. I will go to the beach with the girls, (wish you were going to be there too), and then they will drop me off in Logandale. Looks like you are settling in just fine and your home looks nice and cozy. The yard is truly a plus.Love you lots. xoxoxox

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

We miss you too. Doesn't seem right to not have you drop by on Sundays. We are still here with your folks. I will go to the beach with the girls, (wish you were going to be there too), and then they will drop me off in Logandale. Looks like you are settling in just fine and your home looks nice and cozy. The yard is truly a plus.Love you lots. xoxoxox

Mary Ann said...

Scott, you crack me up!!! So today I was mailing out 6 month remember to come have your cleaning cards and yours was in the pile...I shredded it:( So my point is...find a hygienist and get those pearly whites cleaned ha ha ha! Have so much fun with Sue Sue this weekend!

Val said...

The girls are so stinkin' pretty and oh-so grown up! The house looks so nice - send more pics!

kel said...

How nice, and no weeds! I'm jealous! The kids look great too!

Sundee said...

You have beautiful kids. Your girls look just like you.