P

Monday, November 09, 2009

Family pictures

My friend Wendy just got a new super cool lense for her camera and wanted practice taking family pictures. We were happy to humor her and went down by the river on halloween. I like her photographer fee - free!

6 comments:

Val said...

Misty - these are fabulous! It helps that you're all so beautiful and photogenic of course! :) Seriously great shots. The scenery is amazing...I love the one with all of you walking in the leaves.

azandersens said...

Cute! Love the fall colors too!

Jason and Angela said...

What a good looking family! Sure miss you guys.

KayLynn said...

great pictures!!! I love to see your family growing up through the computer. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Mari Burgess said...

ahhhh! Super cute~! I love them!

Sally said...

These pics are so adorable. Ok, and Misty you look just like you did way back when. No way can you be the mom of all those cute little ones!