P

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Allie's Zoo Field Trip

All of the kindergartner's got to go to the zoo. Carter and I decided to meet them there and we had so much fun. Since kindergarten only lasts 3 hours by the time they were bussed down there and then left in time to get home we only had about and hour and a half, so its good that they have "all the energy in the world" because we pretty much ran the whole time. This is Allie's group (and some extra kids like Carter) Allie thought it would be a cute picture to lay on this and Carter thought it would be a cute picture to sit on her. Carter riding a tiger These two are such great friends. Carter wants to go wait for Allie to get home from kindergarten at 10:00 every morning. I have to tell him two more hours....one more hour....30 minutes...10 minutes...k Carter, lets go get her from the bus stop....I don't want to, I'll just wait here...augh! "Look mom I'm dancing with a giraffe!" This coat is one of my best thrifty finds ever. We were in JC Penny for something last March when we saw this coat. Allie loved the sparkles and the fur on the hood so even though it wasn't pink or purple (which are the true princess colors) she loved it! I looked at the tag and it was $49 marked down to $12 so I thought that was a pretty good deal and considered it. Then when we went up to pay it was 65% off of the lowest price. We paid about $4 for it and she has worn it everyday this year. Allie's teacher

0 comments: