It was the 10th anniversary of our elementary school last Friday so to celebrate they had a sock hop. The girls were all excited to dress up so of course that meant I had to make 3 poodle skirts. They had a lot of fun choosing their animals and "embellishing" the skirts and of course they looked adorable. Carter wore his pants rolled up and a whtie t-shirt and looked great but didn't want his picture taken. I really had a hard time getting a good shot of the girls too.
The Prisbrey family had a pumkin growing contest this summer and we are pretty sure that we won! Our biggest pumpkin measured 60 inches around!!!
We went to a corn maze last week for family night and had so much fun. These are the only pictures I got which is sad because we also shot a corn cannon and watched some pig races. Sara got to represent a pig named "Lindsey Slowham" and her pig won the race. We were all so excited!

Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Way to go on the skirts. I don't think I could pull that off. I can just sew straight lines. I'm still learning but I don't have a lot of time to practice right now. I love to see your kids growing thanks to your blog. Sure miss all of you, hope to see you sometime soon.
Post a Comment