My Allie girl, I love taking pictures of her almost as much as she loves having her picture taken!
Carter's first day of preschool. I can't believe that I have all 4 kids in school at one time (even if its only for 2 hours, 3 days a week). I can't believe that he is big enough for school and I dread the day that I can't pick him up and squeeze him! I thought that I would get so much done while he was at school but now I find that I am busier than ever and I don't know where my time is going, augh!
The girls first day of school. They all get on the bus together and then come home together in the afternoon. I love that they have each other!
Crazy Faces (I should also mention here that I basically took the whole summer off of fixing hair. It just wasn't my thing and I didn't take the time to do it. They were still clean kids, just not fixed-up kids.)
Introducing -Noodle the Doodle-
Sometimes I like having a dog, other times I wonder what I was thinking! It's hard to be the mom that doesn't want a dog when the whole rest of the family wants a dog so bad. I am really taking one for the team with this dog! He is very well behaved and I'm not allergic to him so those are both pro's but he likes to follow me around the house after the kids go to bed and I wish he understood me when I tell him, "This is my alone time!!!!" Noodle is a labradoodle, he was born in May, he loves the river just as much as the rest of the family and yes, he is way bigger than I thought he would be!

Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! Noodle is adorable! Doesn't your family feel complete now?? ;)
PS- Can I come over later and do some laundry and watch Friends?
Looks like you guys had a fun summer. Was that Jenny Lake in the Tetons? That is one of my favorite places. You are a better mom than I am. I can't handle anything more than our zero maintenance desert tortoise. :)
That was a random comment (after re-reading it). The last part I meant about your dog. :)
Holly it was Jenny's Lake in the Tetons and I would kill for a tortoise right now :) ok maybe not "kill" but yeah, your lucky! I've been promising that when I was done having babies... so Carter is 4- I guess it is time.
I love Noodle! And your kids are so adorable! Basically you need to post more so we get more of that cuteness :) p.s. If you're looking for a great read "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak
That dog is gorgeous! What is it doing inside? Are you going to tell me you have an INSIDE dog? Leave him home when you come over though
Post a Comment