Hanna had this idea for her hair and we couldn't spend the time to do it for a few days. We finally had time on memorial day but it wasn't exactly what she wanted. She wanted it twisted not braided, but after a few failed attempts we settled for the braided. I am not one of those girls who couldn't wait to have a daughter so that I could fix her hair, its not one of my interests - ironic since I was blessed with 3 girls. I am actually a little proud of my side-french-braid. Mostly I am proud of my Hanna she is such an amazing girl. So pleasant to be around and helpful. The other day she said, "mom can I do the laundry?" ummmmm let me think about that for a minute. Then she put in a load and folded the load that was in the dryer and then did another after. Tonight she made dinner while I sat and blogged (and Scott did the dishes). I am so blessed to have this sweet Hanna (she is the only one without a birthday in May but I don't want anyone to think that I love her less)!
Poor little Carter is trying so hard to "run with the big dogs" We have something nearly every night of the week between dance, soccer, piano, and church activities. He is a good sport tagging along for everything. He is always by my side and I'm not sure if anyone in Boise has ever seen me without him. One night he was so tired and leaning on the counter while I made dinner, I looked over and he was out. I wasn't sure if I should put him to bed at 6:00 or wake him up. I let him sleep for about 30 minutes and then put him in the car for the next event.
Sara had to make an African Savannah Grassland Habitat for school. We spent a lot of time on this project and she was so proud.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment