P

Monday, March 02, 2009

Carter loves taking pictures lately. He is taking a picture of Allie and me. He can't quite figure out how to hold the button, then push a little harder to take it. But then after he holds it for a while he want to see the picture he just took, so I helped him out a little on this one. Allie thinks its so funny! Carter loves wearing his tie to church. His church shirt was getting too small so I got him a new one and when he put it on he looked so old. I can't believe my baby is getting so big! I tried to add some pictures of the kids dancing, but they must have been videos because they wouldn't post. Anyway, the kids have been dancing around the house lately and they love to make videos and take pictures of it. Sometimes we turn all the lights off and they dance by flashlight, Sometimes its in the day, sometimes we turn on Celine Dion(because thats who Sara loves right now), sometimes they sing their own dancing song. I just love watching them play together and laugh.

1 comments:

kel said...

That sounds like fun! My kids are always dancing too! (try rhianna- please don't stop the music- it's mason's favortie!)Carter is looking so big. We miss you guys!