We are so blessed to have 3 sets of grandparents! This is our Grandma Karen who has a date with our kids every Friday night so that we can have a date. Date night has been a huge blessing in our lives. I wouldn't be able to have fun if I was worried about my kids, but they are always pushing us out the door because they are so excited to play with grandma. 

Decorating cookies - What a mess!
The kids love this and I love them being happy and having fun, but I hate the mess it makes. They decided they were going to "sprinkle their cookies to death". Notice Allie's blue lips in the background, she had a bite of her sprinkles, I mean cookie.

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am way proud of you guys. You are really getting into this blog thing. And yes making cookies can be messy with little people but being the good mommie you are I'm sure there will many more messes. We love you all.
I'm so jealous! We have the hardest time finding/trusting babysitters. It would be perfect to have a grandparent so close. I'm still trying to figure out how to get closer to grandparents or to get them closer to us. Not sure either will happen and we may just have to wait until Christian is old enough to hold the fort down. Sigh.
Post a Comment