P

Monday, December 03, 2007

One of my ancestors on my moms side is William Maddison Wall and there is a statue of him in Heber, UT. My parents wanted the whole family to see the statue and learn about him. His life was amazing. We stood around the statue and read some of his stories for about 10 minutes and then we headed over to the "fun slide" where we tried to get as many grandkids in a train as possible.




3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

What a fun time you all had. I will have to find out more about your ancestor. Sounds interesting. Love you Grandma Deanie

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Wow Misty, I am really impressed. You are really doing this blog thing now. Good good good. Thank you xoxoxoxo Grandma

azandersens said...

Before I read your depiction I was wondering why you were posing in front of the staue at the Centrum. Boy was I wrong. :)