Way to go Misty! Oh I am so happy you have got it. I will put a link on the Family blog and we are all set. We love you all so much and it is so special to be able to visit each of you each day if I choose. xoxoxxoxo Grandma and Grandpa Clark You can change the settings so I can post as Grandma. Mari will show you how. I think it is is settings. :)
Hello Scott and Misty!!! so good to see you on the blog, your family is looking so grown up and soooo sweet. Keep posting it's fun to touch base with you :) Love you Karen
3 comments:
Way to go Misty! Oh I am so happy you have got it. I will put a link on the Family blog and we are all set. We love you all so much and it is so special to be able to visit each of you each day if I choose. xoxoxxoxo Grandma and Grandpa Clark You can change the settings so I can post as Grandma. Mari will show you how. I think it is is settings. :)
Hello Scott and Misty!!!
so good to see you on the blog, your family is looking so grown up and soooo sweet. Keep posting it's fun to touch base with you :)
Love you
Karen
Welcome! It will be fun to have your family around on the blogs!
Post a Comment